Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ant's view


Sorry about all these beach shots, but I dont get to use the camera much Kristin usually has it taking pictures of her kids and school and so on which is cool and all but that leaves me with little from the orphanage to take pictures of. All that said I dont know if you'd like to see pictures of me spending all day trying to take a stripped screw out of a shower handle, but if you'd like to see these types of things let me know and I will try to make it happen.
Today I spent about 3 hours tearing out a tile in one of the houses because it wasn't level with the rest of the tiles under the front door so the door wouldnt open and shut, not really sure how long it was like this but I'm guessing it was a while. Everything here takes 3-4X's longer than what you'd think it'd take. I want to start counting my steps because I am sure I walk at leats 5-7 miles a day back and forth to our tool shed here just trying to find the right tools and parts I will need to finish any job. I will try to get a picture of the drain tube we tore out today for you you'd never think you could put some much crap in a 3 inch drain tube!


No comments:

Post a Comment